Translate the page

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Mirth

Love is a strange feeling that can not be expressed in words , sometimes it makes you cry, sometimes smile and  times makes you smell of orchids ! Please read on ....






 No more I feel like a twig,
 The rift now is filled with your redolence,
 That now is my identity;
 My breath now smells of orchids !
 Wait, did you say "You like enchanting my frills"
 My frills are significance of  delirium ,a state that now I live in,
 You want to know the secret behind my mystic eyes ,
 The miracle is  power driven from the ,
 Mirth and joy that  I feel in your existence,
 And will stay as long as am surrounded by your magic;
 Your wand is behind the mysterious eyes !

 Do you know you came late,
Yet flooded this heart with smiles
The smiles that had become now extinct;
You know ,you are now my wings
I will fly as long as you stay put , in this little life
That was close to the brim ,
And thought it was the result of my past ,
My sins!

Now dont go as long as I live
You dont know in your magical field
How I feel.
You said "I am an angel ,I live in your heart"
Hold me , dont lose me in madding crowd.
With your love by my side
I am sure to thrive ,my life
You now have become my wings !


copy right(c)alka narula
photo credit photo bucket

40 comments:

  1. hmmm kyaa baat hai Alka ji...subah-subah 'Aahat' aur afternoon mein 'Mirth'...I have all praise for your writing skills...these happy ones perfectly match with those sad ones...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pahle toe aap mujhe alka ji nahin kahen ge bus alka kahen ge :) dusra thank you sooo much.

      Delete
  2. beautifully composed..I have seen others writing words and giving it a form of poem; u seem to be feeling words, and it makes it a poem by itself....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nicely Penned!! Love ur choice of Words to Emote..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh Loved it as always Alka, what more can I say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Alka,
    There is so much love and warmth in this. "My breath now smells of orchids"...WoW! So profound. There really is no greater expression than love. Love can make you crazy in a good way, but it makes you feel alive! Reading this gives me a sense that you have found love again. Is it so? (smile) This is magical, beautiful, sensual. LOVE your image. Awesome writing dear friend. Thanks for sharing.

    Please join me for the debut of the Lovers' Cove Challenge on May 26th. All you need do is compose a line of 15 words or less, BUT you have to write your line based on what the previous person has written...that's the challenge! Sounds easy, but is it? Do come over.

    Then, don't forget to join me for the second Blog Hop Saturday! on June 2nd. There are no rules as such, you just linkup, visit a few/all of the others in the Linky (hop) & have fun. Invite your friends, everyone is welcome...hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alka, falling in love all over again? :)
    Nice one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sont ask anything mak just pray fr me :)

      Delete
  7. yes andy,I am still not able to believe it bt ys i has happened hope he stays ...sure i will be there on both the occasions :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so magical, inspiring and romantic:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am so happy for you alka may your joy multiply manifold & love be eternal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful poem Alka!

    nice use of the words, more like the writings of Khaleel Gibran and other poets!

    regards
    Rahul

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...