Translate the page

Saturday 8 September 2012

over and over




.



I don't think I can call it poetry ....honestly I got a little lyrical today 
A light one hope you enjoy reading it...







Like a star shining in the sky 
that disappears , when the sun smiles

You don't forget to say "you are mine"every morning ,
 but disappear in the moon light

Is that the way to say "stay away ",when I begin to believe your eyes
 when I am on cloud nine

Can I ask for one night that wont see the next morning
that will stay till late

Can I see you once next morning , when I open my eyes
when I rise ,  can I see your face 

Now don't you say " God has been so kind , at least we met
so feel great , my love for you will never die , I am here to stay "

I am gonna hold my breath next time for a while , scare you once
so that you know , how you would feel when I am not there 

Now don't you make that face , nor I care for that awful glare 
your hot red eyes set me on fire , feel me I am ablaze

Can you see the droplets above my eyes , my nape too
has begun to perspire , feel me every where

Hold me , sway with me , relieve me of pain
brush your moist breath against my body , touch me with your angelic tips
and say " you are mine " over and over again !

copy right (c)alka narula
photo credit photobucket.com
















37 comments:

  1. feelings touch us with such serenity indeed.Lovely post Alka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your presentation always blows me away and then I read the lines and it's equally good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. saying it over and over again - Alka you are the best- sensuous;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rhythm/flow was so nice.Loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exemplary presentation about nature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesomely beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW.. very beautiful and passionate as well.. very vivid presentation.. enjoyed it.. good one Alka..

    ReplyDelete
  8. such heart touching poetry!!

    http://www.myunfinishedlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This as beautifully rhythymic...!!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...