Translate the page

Thursday 6 September 2012

my life






Vivid stars in my eyes
Speak of my victory on you my life
You thought you could steal

Many times you tried
I told you I am not the one
 "Who you could defeat "

Shower me with rainbow
Douse me in  sunshine
Sprinkle some stars on me

Lets be consorts my life
Now take my advice
Don't play hide and seek

You know I will thrive
Wont give up all  my life
No matter how hard you hit !

copy right (c)alka narula
photo credit photobucket.com



15 comments:

  1. inspiring one :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alka, The flow is amazing and writing creates strong visuals...deep one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'No matter how hard you hit !'
    ...amazing spirit Alka:) Cheers:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving it Alka! As always...
    I regret not being on blogosphere for sooo long! I missed your lyrical poems!

    How I still love your poetic accord! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mam, u r so great. With courage u had faced. Amazing. spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mam, u r so great. With courage u had faced. Amazing. spirit.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...