Translate the page

Thursday 6 September 2012

myrrh



Your reflection in my eyes ,
 Your smile in my dreams
Wake me up

Tell me ,why do you hide
Go away at sunrise
Leave behind your myrrh
Cant you see

I burn ,the flames are high
The aroma of my desires
Spread all over
Like a wild fire
Cant you feel

Your reflection , my life
 Concealed from my eyes
When the day comes by
Leaves me relinquished
High and dry
When I am on peak

Tell me why do you hide
When I lie by your side
Your lips caress my eyes
When I can feel your every breath of desire
While your body in accord with mine
In my dreams !

copy right (c) alka narula
photo credit photobucket.com










21 comments:

  1. Awesome one mam ......loved it :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very deep and emotional poem Alka....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...leaves me wanting for more;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i missed reading your poems.. i'll remember to visit blogs more often.. loved this piece!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you della nd a pleasure to hav you bk :)

      Delete
  5. ...aha...a sensual piece. Fine write up, Alka.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know Alka your poems always convey intense emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful .. not sure why but reminded me of the song 'turn the page' from Metallica

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...