Translate the page

Thursday 11 April 2013

My Beloved (A guest post )

I take pleasure to introduce Akshit Dawar (www.akshitdawar.blogspot.com) . He has a significant style of expressing emotions and I am sure you will agree with me after going through this piece of poetry.






Fuchsia O fuchsia

There is a dream in my heart
You are its vision
There is a love to impart
From my hearts heavenly Elysian

There is love, there is warmth
In every blink of my beat
There are tears aswarmed
Before they sprout let us meet


I kiss the wave gliding to your heart
Allow your heart to feel it once
Let the barriers fall apart
Steal the moment and romance in cadence

Petals of life need your care
A lifelong shower of trust and lust
Fuse in me like a cream in éclair
You come to me before I rust


Fuchsia O fuchsia
A life is in love
There is a shadow, rest is love




Copyright ©2012alkanarula
 photo credit - google image search results
 Link for your google analytic code

12 comments:

  1. thnku so much mam,izz a dreram come true :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. its a thing of great pleasure for me to have my post on your website
      thank you mam ,mm honored today :)

      Delete
  2. soft words of love touching one soul through this beautigul poem--kudos Akshit - and thanks Alka for sharing this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice and heart touching poem.. Great work Akshit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Mohit , your love for the poem encourages me to write more , thank you :)

      Delete
  4. A very touching sweet poetry:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Bushra :),
      stay blessed and spread the magic of love around you as it will bring peace and harmony for the society :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thank you ARAN ,your love for the poem is my strength :)

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...