Translate the page

Thursday 15 December 2011

angels in my dreams..........

angelfish

You are the angels of my dreams, i recon you by your face though i see you when i sleep,
you are the angels i love to be with in all my dreams .......i am blessed with you in my dreams !!

     Dear angels where do you go when i am not in sleep , i wish i could see you when i am awake ,
     my love for you angels is more than one can think.........i am blessed though but want more of thee !!
     
     Angels of my dreams , you are behind the love i spread hidden in my words,i am a girl who is alone
    who cant speak.......my angels you inspire me not to speak but spread love that i feel !!

    Dear angels i wonder what life would be , if you were not a companion in my sleep , in the world that  sucks  and i feel i should sleep......in hope to see you angels in my dreams !!

 copyright(c)alkanarula
gif credits http://mobileapples.com/
     
  

3 comments:

  1. Oh! What a wonderful imagination. You said here for all of us who crave to be in sleep with our angels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you neeraj:)am glad you could relate to my post....
    thank you rajesh

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...