Translate the page

Wednesday 29 February 2012

aimless journey

                                                                          
life i thought you had a change of mind ....but i see no kindness in your attitude towards me...you were the one who came around and told me...." here is a magic wand to relieve you from miseries, now you don't need to maunder in search of relief "  
....like an ardent follower i believed your words  ....but here i wander,with the magic wand that is ineffectual ......and look for thee....for little mercies and  wonder if you could confer on me....
  like a seafront washed away by an abrasion wave...eroded, corroded ....have become a shingle ....why cant you be kind to me...all my hollers,i feel are insignificant to you.....have become mindless...no,.now i need no respite,no benignity ....i am prepared to bear the brunt of the journey that though is aimless for me......
 copy right (c)alkanarula
photo credit photobucket.com

5 comments:

  1. Truely "deep from the heart"..Very nice..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and honest thoughts. Love your picture on the blog.

    Can I request you something, please write i in caps (I), it makes more impact....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you sooo much for your visit and liking it Saru...yes , will keep your advice in my mind...any more suggestions,plz let me knw...hmmm now bout my pic ,thank you again...its a camera trick otherwise i picture very badly,LoL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking very sweet in the shot, don't give credit to camera...:)

    Thanks for accepting the request...:)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...