Translate the page

Monday 27 February 2012

rendezvous

Mermaid1
 when i looked   at the sky.. i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw i was flying along with a silver cloud up  in the sky.... the moon gave a big smile, when it saw me nearing the silver line with a twinkle in my eyes....... the stars were so bright and they whispered to me  " you are in for a pleasant surprise " i couldn't believe my ears when i heard some one call out my name...  
 i turned around to see who is following me.....all i could see was jasmine spread around me... and i lay on sea bed like a mermaid with a star fish  next to me... i wondered about the mystery behind  the sky and the sea.......... the starfish crawled towards the weed......my heart skipped a beat....when i saw him smile at me from behind the weed...
 i looked up at the sky to convey my gratitude but was surprised.......... when i couldn't see the sky... i looked towards the weed and wondered about the mystery of jasmine..... i lost him when  i heard the thunder and came out of my awesome dream......... i rubbed open my eyes and was surprised to see a rendezvous lying next to me,and realised... he had come to see me .
copyright(c)alka narula
photo credit photobucket.com
                                     
             

12 comments:

  1. I love weeds....sometimes they carry more beauty than cultivars.
    I am a weed....let the wind carry my seeds
    To someone who values me
    Let me flower
    Let me share my beauty
    Ohhh....my love
    I am there for thee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. " you are in for a pleasant surprise " ...

    wow, wow, wow... so beautifully visualized.. nice one, first read of the morning and felt as if dreams shld always come true... ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah bhargav..i wish it really happens now,high time :)

      Delete
  4. oooh lovely .. romance in a dream and becoming almost a reality .. :)


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm , thank you for liking it bikram :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dreams can be so beautiful..if only reality matched them!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...