Translate the page

Friday 23 March 2012

some low lying ground

                                           
At crossroads  I stand ,the decision is too hard ...A mile stone I see and I know the light is not too far !!
I pick up the threads and try to move ahead ......I tumble and fall , too narrow is the path that leads to the light on the other end !!
A journey without a friend , I lose all my strength....when i hear the magnanimous light say " pick up the threads, you are not too far" !!
My beaming eyes , now look at the other end....the mile stone though says " you are not too far" but I am surprised to see the light is farther than it seems !!
My life seems a bundle of surprising events.......It takes me on a high and when I feel positive in my mind....I hear a sound ,with a thud I am found on the ground !!
No mercy ,no sympathy I seek .....let me live like a ballistic , is now  all that I want  and am ready to go deep down ...pick up a spade and dig some low lying  ground ... a place for me to sleep where I can hear no sound ,nor see the light that I believe is false ! 
        copyright(c)alkanarula
        photo credit photosearch stockimages.com

28 comments:

  1. Hmm when decisions are hard ,, think twice and then GO FOR IT .. :)

    lovely poem

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmm ... thank you Bikram ,will surely consider your advice :)

      Delete
  2. when the light is not too far go and grab it.. life at crossroads is the most usual phenomenon now, even the one you follow are lost in the middle, where to head next is the big riddle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely written.

    Nice way to put up things

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the first two lines of the poem. It was painful and hopeful at the same time. Good one Alka:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :))) I have no words anymore..you know how much I love coming back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u kajal i lurvvvvveeeeee ur every comment here:)

      Delete
  6. "no mercy..no sympathy i seeek" speaks of persistent pain. Poetry at its best.

    you might like some of poems.

    http://maks-journy-nevr-ends.blogspot.in/2012/03/happy-womens-day.html

    http://maks-journy-nevr-ends.blogspot.in/2011/06/her.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. await,.. desperation and frustration... life is full of this , yet we crave, why????... coz he gave us HEART, and we all lose when it comes to it, and try to gain the rejoice.. very true your lines are... nice one really...

    but hey kp smiling... jindagi har pal kuch nayi roshni leke aati hai..

    " teri khamoshi padhke kahin ..kuch kadam chal pade the hum..."
    " ab ye teri muskurahat dekh kar, kahin tham se gaye hain hum...
    manzile aur bhi thi raahonme ... na jaane wo kaun sa mod aaya.. ke bas yahin theher se gaye hai hum "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lovely lines u hv written here bhargav:)and yes thank u:)

      Delete
  8. Even if you pick a spade and go digging deep, you are making way for the light to follow you. Instead, use the spade or whatever to reach the light... :) It will be worth the effort... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. First two lines are deep and beautiful...nice poem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. was busy...sorry for the late reply.....

    "A journey without a friend , I lose all my strength....when i hear the magnanimous light say " pick up the threads, you are not too far" !!
    love this line...so much to say:)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...