Translate the page

Tuesday 20 March 2012

mockery


      

Life , in search of musk  I drift. .....propelled like a vagabond  ..... in search of  landing   ground
            I move like a butterfly ,dancing amo-ng the flowers ..... in spring !!!!
            Like a herring gull , in search of food and shelter... I expedite my voyage of uncertainty.........
            Please, try to understand my disarray ...... I am not asking for a preferential treatment but am prying for an answer................ from you for my morbidity.......................
            Though my mind is  in state of paramnesia, I am still not trying to unla-de my encumbrance on you
              but trying to find an elucidation for this mockery!!


copyright(c)alkanarula
photo credit photobucket.com

6 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...