Translate the page

Saturday 20 April 2013

Last Night


Few lines inspired by one of my favourite writers Paulo Coelho . His writings are never ending source of inspiration for me . One of his , my favourite quotes "Stay strong because things will get better it might be stormy but it cant rain forever "



The foot marks on my heart
Whispered  to me last night
Told me those are signs of your strides in my life
And are there to stay forever

I searched for the source of fragrance 
Looked around in the dark 
The calm night told me 
My own shadow bears your musk 
Why should I search for the source 
"He is by your side and there to stay forever"

I searched for your heart 
I found it behind my smiles 
Tucked away from the world forever

I turned around in the dark 

Found your heart caressing mine
Speaking to my heart heard muffled voice(s)
Like never I had heard before never ever

The promising night and assurances of the dark
Were kind enough to erase frowns from my face
Like they were never there ever

My searching eyes were put to calm
When muffling sounds spoke to my heart  
And said " Stay strong because things will get better
It might be  stormy but it cant rain forever "


He may not be in your arms
But with your thoughts in his heart
He  is sure to find the way 
To erase the dark from your life 
And make the life smile at you forever



Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful composition.
    'I searched for your heart
    I found it behind my smiles
    Tucked away from the world forever' - loved these lines !

    ReplyDelete

  2. I searched for the source of fragrance
    Looked around in the dark
    The calm night told me
    My own shadow bears your musk
    Why should I search for the source
    "He is by your side and there to stay forever"

    What a beautiful imagery? Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your compositions are always so touching....hats off dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome composition and great quote. "Stay strong because things will get better it might be stormy but it cant rain forever " Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Write Up , beautifully penned .

    He may not be in your arms
    But with your thoughts in his heart
    He is sure to find the way

    Travel India

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful. You write well. It is absolutely true that when someone stays strong and perseveres the results will come. Every problem has a threshold. Ultimately, one will cross that and achieve the desired results.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful very beautiful. The words bring a vibrancy to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nicely written keep writing
    do visit my blog once

    ReplyDelete
  9. gud peice of work.
    i too read paulo's buks.
    http://chitranavada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...