Translate the page

Saturday 18 May 2013

Life

Few lines of enlightenment once again



My debacle

My disastrous collapse
A catastrophe
The ultimate epitome of devastation,
Is all I can speak of
Till the time I am alone

Silently I try to gather 
Bits of my long forgotten dreams
And pieces of my life
That lie on the floor
I try to spread my wings
But they are caught in the web
That he spun in his loom

Like a child I try to free me
But the loops are too strong
My doubts are no wrong
He will not let go off me
Till the time the stains have dried
Until they have disappeared from my robe

The revel it seems is not for me
For I have not learnt to live
I heard him roar just now
And asked me to feast
He said " Why do you worry without cause
When each one of you have come alone
And will exit alone "




Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

4 comments:

  1. Spectacular yet again!
    Silently I try to gather
    Bits of my long forgotten dreams
    And pieces of my life
    That lie on the floor..........beautiful lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading poetry so was thrilled to stumble upon these enchanting lines.
    Hope to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For newest news you have to pay a quick visit web and on world-wide-web I found this
    web site as a most excellent site for latest updates.


    my homepage: Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone,very nice poetry :)

    I'm doing a research about supermarkets in India for my thesis. Would you like to help by completing this questionnaire (no more than 3 minutes !!):
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wA0qnPSJ43eoSg8Y22n1P7q0mBY3BHeiGd_gW9lRxuA/viewform

    Thanks a lot for your help :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...