Translate the page

Saturday 4 May 2013

Victory

Few lines on victory .....






Why do you beat " My Heart" so hard
When you know there's none to hear your sobs
Nor wipe you clean when you bleed

Why do you purse while you cry 
When you know the autumn has taken away the rose
And replaced it with phiz Oh my " Rosy Lips "

What do you try to look at and watch " My Eyes  "
When you know its only tears you will see
That would roll down my cheeks

"My Palms" you too have begun to feel so coarse
Its time to give up
When you know revel has slipped through your fingers


Oh " My Mind" ,what do you think 
Why are you troubled with your thoughts
When you know life is the another name of melancholy

 Why do you blink and laugh
What are you so proud of "My Soul"
Its time for  you to realize you are me
You  must be set  free to celebrate your victory


Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

3 comments:

  1. sure, life is the another name of melancholy.nice compilation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you purse while u cry ... wow !! thoughtful yet again!!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...