Translate the page

Saturday 27 July 2013

Forever

Life is a journey at times cumbersome at times full of colours , As usual in conversation with him...




You gave me a name
You told me I am a rider
Don't you remember I am naive
The reflection of  displeasure on my face
Speaks of my fear of saddle

My staggering gait 
Speaks of the pain
The fear of stumbling haunts me forever
I wish you were with me in this cumbersome journey
I wish we were together

Like a moth my wings got inflamed
Have become irreparable 
Chasing each flame that looked like a ray
To overcome my defeat 
In my struggle with the various colours of terror

Each day is another day 
Yet loaded with pain
That  shrieks have begun to sound like melodious rain
The pain has become an emollient
That's seems to have been rubbed in forever

You may laugh 
You may feel its an easier game
For there's none above you
Who can punish you for your notorious ways
You will remain a mystery forever

You have several names  to all I pray
Bare the secret that you have never shared
How do I free myself from this cage
Ride without reins or saddle  
I don't wish to be known as a rider


Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

7 comments:

  1. When people scare of walking on the road of life, how can they ride and that too without reins and saddle.
    Beautiful composition. Thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the intensity in the words Alka! Beautifully portrayed! Have joined you blog, looking forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nice poetry.......
    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was moved...Lovely prose ...Loved it

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...