Translate the page

Thursday 15 December 2011

THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

It's Time for The Award Ceremony.


Thank you so much leo paw of bigbitz fame ( http://bigbitz.blogspot.com/ ) for nominating me for the award
its an honor for me to recieve this award from a great blogger like you and it means alot to me ps its my
first such nomination..am soooooooo very thrilled:)
there are 5rules to be followed along with the nomination which are given below
1. Nominate 15 Fellow Bloggers
2. Inform the Bloggers of their nomination
3. Share 7 random things about yourself
4. Thank the Blogger who nominated you
5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture to your blog post
I feel honored to pass on the award to 15 wonderful fellow bloggers whos posts i have aalways loved to read and have really enjoyed reading the nominations are given below
1.Readittt for  Readitt (the e magazine)
2.Sagittarian for       What Matters Most
3.Saru singhal    for Words
4.Narcissist for  Diary of a Narcissist
5.Apoyando for Striking the chords..
6.Kitty for Kitty's Pitara
8.Rahul bhatia for Rahul's Blog and collections
9.Deepak karthik for WhateveR iT TakeS !!
10.Rob for Wind Rose Hotel
11.Sujatha sathya for Conversations
12.Priyanka mohanty for Airy Nothing
15.Simplified blogging for SB

NOW ITS TIME FOR 7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1.I am scared of travelling in metros i fear that i will get lost
2.I am a absolute loner dont have too many friends
3.I am the worst cook in the world you can imagine and my daughter is the real cook whos recipes you read
4.Television gives me a headache
5.I am completely self established and independent
6.I live in a world of my own a fantasy world when i write my poetry
7.I can sleep 24hours a day if given a chance:p

Now its time for me to inform all my fellow bloggers who i have nominated,keep blogging you all.
and a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggg thank you to leo paw

14 comments:

  1. Thank You Alka, for conferring this award. A sincere thanks. Best wishes to you too for getting this lovely award from Leopaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alka,

    Thank you for nominating me,, I am glad.

    Regards
    Gowardhan
    Readitt (the e magazine)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my friend, means a lot here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :) glad to see my name in list :) surprising :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. rahul,readitt,prime and deepak the pleasure is mine..and deepak why are you suprised you do have a deserving blog:)
    there were few more blogs i love reading but was only allowed 15nominations:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dear:

    Thank you so much. I am truly honored.

    Kindest & warmest regards,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  7. worst cook & sleeping forever - ME TOO ME TOO - hahah

    congrats on the award. well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all heartiest CONGRATULATIONS to you for receiving this very deserving 'Versatile Bloggers Award' :)
    Thank you so much for considering me one of the 15 charming bloggers for this award.
    A BIG thanks to you for your generosity and kindness. :)

    have a great time ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, Alka! It's a honor, and you are a lovely and amazing person. I'm very short of time at the moment, but I'll try to do my best. God Bless and keep up the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulation! Thank you so much. Merry Christmas and best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Alka. I feel honoured to deserve a place among 15. Congratulations on your award. I am sure there is many to come. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. the pleasure is mine mike:)
    @sujatha sleep comes naturally to sleepers like us...hahahaha..congrats to u too..
    @kitty congratulations to u too:)and the pleasure is mine:)
    @rob you dont need to thank me i love reading your blog all the best..
    @ellie great congratulations to u too and wish u a merry xmas as well
    @narcissist congratulations to you too:)
    and all the best to all the nominations:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Alka...:)

    Thank you so much Alka...It's an honor and pleasure to receive it from a person who writes like you:)

    Sorry for a late reply...And no one can beat be in the worst cook award:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank you for your kind words saru...u deserve the honors too !!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...