Translate the page

Tuesday 10 January 2012

jungle of souls....



At times i am cynical and a fool but who cares....that's how i was made,my chemistry is difficult for me to understand so don't blame ,just bear me now and believe in my words i am sane.....
At times i feel starved for love but that's the need for all....though we may try to conceal a lot in our hearts,
but i chose the silence to speak for me ....
Though i don't wish to speak out my heart but it comes out when i am in my thoughts,words just flow and  pours out , i don't know how and cant put it in words.....
Life for me is feelings that i feel in my heart....tender i was made by" the god" now i try to hide behind the mask....and was dropped in this jungle of souls , i was no one to decide....a puppet we all are, and played with strings which we don't hold and are controlled by a strong force !!
  is all i can say........
copyright(c)alka narula
photo credits en.wikipedia.org

8 comments:

  1. So true... we all hide behind masks, few who are forced to hide but the majority to show off their cowardice... :-P Superb image once again... :) sure wallpaper material... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @thanx once again,i made some corrections ,want you to go through it once again,since its dedicated to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is a lovely read, Alka...Jungle of soul...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did... :) Thank you for the dedication... :) Feels really nice to have so much support and gratitude... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nicely written ..but sometimes wearing all those mask we forget who we really are!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello.
    Sometimes, situations & circumstances call for the fake masks. We just have to remember who we are underneath it all & try not to lose ourselves.
    You did well with this one.
    Thanks for sharing. I appreciate the visits too.

    Harp Of My Soul

    ReplyDelete
  7. ankur true and well said we do forget who we really are as our masked identities become so real..
    andy hello true in todays times we cant do without fake masks..but i completely agree we should try and not loose our real identity..thank u soooooo much

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...