Translate the page

Friday 3 February 2012

i tried so hard


I tried so hard not to express how i felt when i dedicate my songs ......my songs  that i wrote when you were away and were gone .....frenzied my heart , not a trace on my face of anxious my heart .

I tried so hard to read out aloud , the songs that i wrote but before i could dedicate my songs to you....i heard a whistle of fast approaching storm.....a storm that wiped away my smile that i hide behind my eyes.

An alarm that blew my heart in small  flakes .....the flakes that went  flying around with your smile ...the smile on your face that i saw , had an essence that i knew, was not mine.

You broke my heart,you tore me apart....you were gone to stay away, with some one in your heart....all this while i wrote all my songs for the day, when we meet again and dedicate them to you .

The strange game that life played , i froze like ice felt my body being pierced with spikes.....when i saw the shade behind you had a colour that wasn't mine.

I gathered all flakes and left from there with a smile on my face.....i left no trace for you to erase the pain that i felt in frenzied my heart that was now recovering from the shock, that you are now gone .


copyright(c)alkanarula
photo credit oenskin.com

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful post Alka! :) I love it, so touching..:)Keep sharing us more Alka! God bless you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I gathered all flakes and left from there with a smile on my face.....i left no trace for you to erase the pain that i felt in frenzied my heart that was now recovering from the shock, that you are now gone " ... heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This s very deep, emotional and so revealing as well. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lines, very touching ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life does play some strange games ...


    lovely poem

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very touching..you have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Alka.
    My heart aches when I read your poems. They are filled with so much emotion & penned straight from your heart.
    A touching write.
    Beautifully expressed.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Please come to my blog when you next get a chance. I have a little something special for you here...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alka that was deep and really touching. You do write from your heart. Congratulation on winning the award.

    http://rimlybezbaruah.blogspot.in/2012/02/dark-desire.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1st of all am really sorry for the late response am facing a major problem with my data card,due to vich am unable to access internet without hoding the dta card with one hand and tyoing with the other..phew:(
    saggi-thank you so much
    beyond-thank you:)
    miss lego-thank u so much:)
    elvira-thank u:)
    aakash-thank u:)
    andy-thank u for ur kind words and for the award am truly honoured:)
    rimly-thank u soooooo much:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those words were straight from the heart , Alka!Moving...

    ReplyDelete
  11. rahul,sujatha and sri raj thank you soooooooo much:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i tried so hard but no so far..in the end it doesn't even matter !!!

    from the song with the same name by Linkin Park

    rahul

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very deeply touching. I can identify with the pain.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...