Translate the page

Wednesday 29 February 2012

true love



baby dont go ...you know you are hurting me... twisted like a rope, we were together through thick and thin.....
you know you were my hope...but somehow you decided to move away from me.. tell me how do i cope...when you are not there with me...you promised , we shall together reach the shore........ but how could you not sail with me...
you don't seem to know.....the pain i go through, when i think of the moments you spent with me...but now i decided ,i am gonna go...its not worth it...the pain is unbearable for me....
now let the destiny take control...i believe i should let go the one i love ... and.if my love is true,i am sure ....you are gonna come back to me....
the law of nature you know, don't try to control the loved ones and let them go ... they do come back  and i strongly believe in it....
copy right(c)alkanarula
photocredit photobucket,com

23 comments:

  1. A very simple and pretty poem based on one thing that is for sure....letting go to see if it comes back, and it's truly yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah miss lego,set free and those who love come back to you.

      Delete
  2. u could write songs u know! this was one beautiful poem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you raphael, honestly i would actually love to but need a break ;)

      Delete
  3. One more beautiful poem...if they dont come back they are not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes indu abs...and thank you sooo much for liking it.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thank youu serendipity..thank you sooo nuch for liking it.

      Delete
  5. Way to Go Alka....wonderful poem:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi elvira, thank you sooo much.infact i thought i would write to you,i am unable to post comments on your site,c if you can rectify.thanks

      Delete
    2. hmmm...is it ??? coz i got other fellow bloggers comments properly....if this is the prob....how to rectify

      Delete
    3. i really dont know the prob , let me try again nd shall get back to u.

      Delete
    4. i really dont know the prob elvira , let me try again nd shall get back to u :)

      Delete
    5. hmmmm i tried again dey r not goin..there is sum problem on my end there are quite a few blogs am unable to comment on..and its very anoying,,,really dunno what to do..

      Delete
  6. They never come back if you actually let 'em go. They come back when you give them the space they need. Other than that, every single word is so true. :) I love it... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i totally agree with you phoenix , but sometimes you want to believe in delusions ;)

      Delete
  7. I couldn't agree with Raphael more... you need to write songs and get the other poems published..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so true!! I second Kajal who seconded Raphael!! :) You are really so good :) Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jen...i really wonder about my abilities at times...i really am at loss of words.

      Delete
  9. You know, there's almost a Tagorian touch in your lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. matheikal, if i am not mistaken tagorian(with a small t) is stupid , plz correct me if i am wrong :)

      Delete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...