Translate the page

Thursday 15 March 2012

oomph !

        one more attempt to compose lyrics , here it goes....        

                                                                                  
You swept me off my feet when you looked into my eyes....my heart skipped a beat when you came close ...didn't know where to hide from your eyes.. when I saw the oomph in you.
I felt my blood race through my body....and had no control when you sighed.....when I saw the oomph in you
 I trembled when you came , I simmered when you came ........  I looked away to hide what i felt in side...Iwas bubbling in pain , I fumbled when you asked my name....I trembled and looked away.
Often I think of you, when I was on my way to brines.....you came too close that I lost my senses ...I forgot who was I, and why was i going to brines.....when I saw the oomph in you.
              copy right(c)alka narula
              photo credit photobucket.com

6 comments:

  1. the romantic in you never ceases to maze me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's an amazing one...lovely... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alka, You've hit a century (of followers)!!! Congrats! Hoping to come back here more often...Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know very well how to describe what a person in love feels...& the accompanying pics are always so delightful...how do you do it ?

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...