Translate the page

Thursday 15 March 2012

odyssey

                                                                                                    beautiful one
 Lonely roads
Take me home
Am through with saga
Am through with pain
 I see no sunshine
I see no smiling face

 Take me home
Have no remorse
Here I wait
 In the  twilight
In search of sunshine
And  the moonlight
With a heart in grave pain

 Take me home
Need no frowns
 Like a wildfowl
I fly from place to place

 I seek some enshrine
A benign smile to light my voyage
 No melancholy when I am on  my way

 Want to hear the chimes
And see some silver light
Towards the end of odyssey
Towards the end of lonely roads
I heard..... one feels no pain.

                     copyright (c)alkanarula
                     photo credit mobileapples
    

17 comments:

  1. Alka, itna dard bhara likhogi toh main mar jaunga...pleeease kuchh toh taras khaao mujh par!
    On a serious note 'Excellent', Alka chin-up brave gal!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry dedicated few lines to you in my other blog,random.

      Delete
  2. kaya karen is dard ko jo chupae to chupta nahin....aap per reham kha kar dard e bayan hum kuch kum karte hain...LOL...thank you amit...well,i have dedicated few lines "random" my other blog ,do visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely and rythmic...
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Towards the end of lonely roads
    I heard..... one feels no pain.."
    ...so true!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The yearning for a respite from pain. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is very touching but so disturbing-your poem spews pain all over---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Hope all well, Alka...a very beautiful piece, undoubtedly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing, as always, alka :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats so touching and beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...