Translate the page

Sunday 8 April 2012

A boulevard to The Holy Kingdom

  

                                               

                          Anonymous
               No name No caste No creed
                  Ecstasy,Felicity ,Mirth
                         Joy is all I feel ,
               thaught would let you all know
                       if at all you care !
                 
                 Strides on a boulevard ,
              towards the light that's real,
           gear towards The Holy Kingdom ,
                     I move faster,
                     believe me its real !
                  Hallucination or an illusion ,
                          do Icare?
                  Abandoned my fears !
                    Pain that was dear ,
          sorrow that followed every where ,
               empowered by yearnings ,
               such was life my dear !
                    The Holy Bible
                       The Gita
                     The Quran
                         are
        different mediums to reach here !
     On a boulevard to The Holy Kingdom ,
            the color is immaterial ,
           no significance of race ,
                 no materials ,
                   no status ,
                  no identity ,
        freedom from pseudo life ,
        on my way towards the light ,
           I learnt my dear !

copyright (c)alka narula
photo credit photobucket.com

22 comments:

  1. Alka, today I made my hubby read some of your poems and he too has become your fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww kajal thts such a sweet gesture,say hi to him frm my side !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolute delight. I enjoyed. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your thoughts...Beautifully penned Alka :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It Couldn't Be Better!
    That's Incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent message delivered through beautiful words-'pain that was dear', 'Holy Bible, Gita and Quran are different mediums to reach here'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Hallucination or an illusion ,
    do I care?"
    ...incredible Alka!
    "freedom from pseudo life ,
    on my way towards the light"
    ...I'm dumbfounded!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very spiritual. Awesome Alka.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple and deep... Beautifully expressed :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...