Translate the page

Sunday 8 April 2012

ringing bells of shrine



I asked the beautiful star shining in the sky " can you share the secret, the mysterious ways of Divine"? ......It smiled at me and said " its not you alone ,  I have been asked this question umpteen time but my lips are tied "
I asked the blue ocean the secret of Divine , it roared and said " I thought , would share with you the secret  but I stand by my promise that I cant break my child "
I asked the wind if it could share the mysteries of Divine , it blew away as if  was scared to share the secret that I was trying to find ! 
I rolled down like a stone and reached the foot hills when I heard  the sound , of ringing bells from a distant shrine that said "Brace me , hold me tight .... look for me in your heart you will find , that's where I reside....its a long journey ....don't want to break you on your way my child ... I suggest , live for the day is my only advice "
copy right (c)alka narula
photo credit photobucket.com







7 comments:

  1. Alka - I just realized you have 5 blogs, each with their own theme.wow, you are obviously really good at this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe jack of all trades master of none;)thank u sooooooooo much

      Delete
  2. awesome... :)something on same theme i wrote in hindi :khud se pucha to jana tera pata kya hai " if time permits do read..

    very true is every word here written by you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you bhargav...my pleasure to go through yr post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Was nice reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooo mmuch kajal for this honour:)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...