Translate the page

Monday 9 April 2012

A call !


                                                   

My life you surprised me enough , now tell me what lies beyond the sky .....tell me how beautiful is the world of thy,the mystery of your world,the mysteries of unknown !
I heard a ribbon like road leads to the beautiful world of mystery and lights , tell me if I am wrong , show me if theres another road that leads to thy world , I don't want to go wrong and be there on time !
The mystery of unknown , the mystery of your world I think of most of the time,you tell me now I am waiting for your call..... I have no clothes no valise to carry forward so I wont take much time !
I am getting fervent now, lost my patience want to be home..in thy world that one day I know would be mine for some time till  you decide to be unkind for some more time and give me another life ...but few days of congregation with you in your world will help me go on  next  life !
         ..please dont take too long to decide to free me from this world and  the pain of  this life  I am waiting for your call , dont delay no more time !
             


     copy right (c)alka narula
    photo credit photobucket





15 comments:

  1. The eternal philosophy woven in simple words... very nice and touching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something very perennial in these lines, the eternal longing for the beloved, for the divine, for freedom from ignorance and delusion. Reminded me of Sufi and Baul lyricism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi subhorup thank u sooooo much fr this comment:)it means alott to me

      Delete
  3. the call - wait for that suprising element dear...sure to bring smiles to ur life:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey elli i hope ur wrds do cum true.... i dunno y m unable to comment on ur blog:(ufffff

      Delete
  4. Speechles. WOnder why are you so eagerly waiting for that cal.

    Lovely composition Alka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...thank u so much mac...pls chk my post awesome blogger award ders a surprise fr u..n m unable to comment on ur blog

      Delete
  5. waiting for your call
    touchyone

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...