Translate the page

Wednesday 11 April 2012

tree of life

                    

                             
                     Few miles away from your world ,
                     can see some bright stars in the sky;
                          like a vine, feeble in the air
                          I held on to a tree of life ,
                          An embrace of fresh air
                   made my thoughts crystal clear
                             and am not lying ,
                   like a bird am ready to fly in the air ,
                            the feeling is so divine !
                     The  sound of distant drums I hear
                     getting  louder, that makes me smile ,
                               I crossed the horizon
                           that divides two worlds ,
                       one is yours and one is mine !
                                        Though
                                deep down I fear
                  you may not forget that request of mine ,
                 just one brief sleep in your arms I seek,
                               that too for a while !
                   The pain I may forget when I am there
                              away from lust of life
                         with you , in an eternal nest
              in thy world  I wish to be with you for some time !
                 Hope you know I am ready to fly to your world
                                  and am not lying ,
                         its time for you to smile at me
                           don't let me down this time !
                                  Please ensure
                   this time  my stay is longer than last time ,
                my heart and soul are overwhelmed and excited
                       the energy seems to have grown twice ,
                         after having seen the divine light !
              
copyright (c)alka narula
photo credit photobucket
                            

 

16 comments:

  1. beautiful and intense thoughts...loved the way it was carried through out...great composition... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very initimate, i must say. Very fantastic verses Alka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's extremely poetic....beautiful use of words

    ReplyDelete
  4. divine light it is.. by means of words!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. " away from lust of life
    with you , in an eternal nest "

    da day we will understand the gravity of this phrase,.. we wll be content and will never find any in tears...

    so beautifulllll ....... js awesome, somethings come strght from heart, and am sure this one is from that inner sanctum..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful poem....I am in awe of everybody who can make words sound so mellifluous in the form of poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. from start to end....I just went on reading and feeling the mighty beauty of your poem...so very well written... proud to know a good poet as good as you

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://maks-journy-nevr-ends.blogspot.in/2012/04/word-of-appreciation-awesome-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...