Translate the page

Thursday 13 September 2012

ride to paradise


Speechless , Overwhelmed
My ride to paradise
My conversation with a cloud
who came around
when I was about to cross
the horizon ,was close to the sphere.

I could see the orb smile at me
and looked admiringly at my chariot .

Wind whispered to stars
 told them to stop my convoy

 Together with the cloud
they fortified my road to paradise
They told me to stop
and hear what the paradise has to say
They told me
"You could lose your aspect , your name ,fame
your treasure too will be gone
if you cross the line drawn by the milky way "

Few moments I thought
 but kick start my chariot
Told them" I was told  to wash my sins
before I was sent to the glitzy world
Neither then I had a name nor a trace of fame
My name was lost when I dropped
the garb that I adorned
that had begun to rot
 No more I seek an aspect or name
but some fragrance , an embrace
that I missed while I was there
Now open the heavenly gates
I have no memories of past
or  of what I lost
I feel no pain , nor crave for no gains
Let me immerse in heavenly light
my resting place.

copy right(c)alka narula
photo credit photobucket.com












4 comments:

  1. Lovely one. One can have many interpretations of your words. "My name was lost when I dropped
    the garb that I adorned..." To me this is a sure shot sign that one needs to reinvent himself/herself when the cloak that we wear of our jobs/designations of Director/Executive Director/President etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has to ultimately reach the destination. By that time you would have lost all your titles and possessions. Well written poem Alka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely poem there. Ekdum zabardast. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not sure why but his very poem reminded of the poet J.H. Leigh Hunt

    regards
    rahul

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...