Translate the page

Monday 11 February 2013

Deep In My Heart

Once again , a very light piece of poetry on love..

Pink Rose like those lips,
Slight purse and they twitched,
Few moments of silence,
While I looked away,
Not to get carried away by that gaze ,
By that priceless expression;

Though I drowned , lost my way,
Couldn't escape from becoming insane ,
In the depth of fathomless husky sound ,
My heart gaped and gasped for some fresh air;

Though I tried to convince my heart " Don't panic ,
I am not getting charmed  by that astound sound ,
No matter what it has to say ;
None can touch you'
You lie tucked away , out of reach
Way too far , far away  ";

Though I left no trace on my face .
Yet got intoxicated  by that mesmerising musk ,
When he came towards me to hold me in his arms,
The fragrance of  his breath , I couldn't escape
When he lowered his face and placed his lips on my nape ;

I shivers , my strength gave away my heart,
and left me crumble in magical pain,
I looked at his face and gaped,
When I heard him say " He is the one I am made for "
I dropped like a pack of cards ,
When he unveiled my heart that I had tucked away ,
And stepped in to stay deep,  "Deep in my heart "


Copyright ©2012alkanarula
animated moon gif
credit photobucket.com
deepinmyheart-alkanarula.jpg



4 comments:

  1. Dear Alka,
    We read your blog and instantly loved it. We wish to invite you to FirstQuarto.

    FirstQuarto is a social original-content sharing tool that lets you post original content in the form of articles, blog-posts, opinions, commentaries, reviews etc. and have your ideas rated, shared and publicised by fellow users. We believe in aiming to make the world's best original content easily accessible and usable. In an age when the world rates just about everything from restaurants to presidents, we realize how important quality-rating is and how beautifully it serves the dual purpose of providing absolute publicity and saving one's time.

    Your already existing blog is easily connected at FirstQuarto. Its only been a while since our launch and many bloggers have joined us and appreciated it.

    Please visit http://firstquarto.com/about to find out more.
    We hope you register with us and like our effort.

    With pleasure,
    The FirstQuarto Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI,
    WISH YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES A VERY HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY..HAVE A GOOD ONE.NICE COLLECTION
    Regards
    kiran
    www.shopncool.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...