Translate the page

Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunrise






We tend to forget our past and move on but it remains embedded deep in our subconscious mind though we may not want to think or talk about it but it does make an attempt to come back .Sunrise is about my conversation with my past , that I left  behind .....



sunrise-deepinmyheart.jpg
Oh , my past never come close to my lips 
Lie where I left you  abandoned
Don't you peek through my eyes 
Speak to me at night 
When I am isolated from the world
Away from everyone, when none can hear your plight
But not when the sunrises
Now don't start again and make me cry
Some sadness is a part of everyone's life
Some sunshine is a part of everyone's life

I want no clouds of pain and sadness loom
Nor I want tears to come close to my eyes 
Now don't scare this lonely heart 

That has learnt to embrace eagerness it keeps me alive
My eyes are filled with dreams, my desires kept alive
I flow like free wind , like a free river
Embrace every moment with open arms
See a new horizon every time I open my eyes
And changed my name to fragrance that floats  in the air 
and has no voice...
About which you know and I know too
Then why your eyes are wet ,why do you cry
Why don't you speak to my heart ,seek some advice
It comes in my dreams every time when you speak to me at night
Gives me a piece of its mind
I thought of sharing it with you tonight
Make you hear my heart , its advice 
 "Every second is a new season,
Why do you let go of such priceless moments for no reason 

Thinking of evil ( here: past )
Embrace the deep silence with pride
Its a part of everyone's fate
Don't let the evil thoughts come close to you
Nor your eyes "
Is all it  sayS and disappears in the darkness of night
Now leave me alone its time for sunrise !




Copyright ©2012alkanarula
 photo credit - google image search result

4 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...