Translate the page

Saturday 23 March 2013

When The Universe Aligned For Me


" When you really want something in life the entire universe will align itself to give it to you " Paulo Coelho







It feels great as one gets closer to accomplishment of ones dreams  , but that's not the case with me instead I got butterflies in my stomach and I have every reason to feel nervous. And I am sure once you have gone through the details of  my book launch you will agree with me. Well before I share the details of the book launch of " Deep In My Heart " A Cyberwit Publication  . Here is the amazon link in , http://www.amazon.com/Deep-My-Heart-Alka-Narula/dp/8182533856/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1363022983&sr=1-1 The book will be up for sale from March 30th 2013.


 My book of poetry " Deep In my Heart " due for release on March 30th 2013 will be presented by Balkan -Ji-Bari International   ( Since 1923 , the oldest NGO in India) Some of the distinguished personalities who have been at the helm of affairs , are Dr Rajinder Prasad , Dr Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, Dr Zaakir Hussain , Mr Fakhrudin Ali Ahmed ,Mr Gulzari Lal Nanda , Mr Morarji Desai and Dr Radha Raman , and what an honor it is to have a preface written by RSMP Mr Mani Shankar Aiyar who also also agreed to unveil the book . I have no words to express my gratitude towards him.

I would  like to thank my daughter for encouraging me to share my poetry with the world , I would also like to thank Dutt Productions https://www.facebook.com/TerePyaarMeinPaapad  for art work of the book . And my special thanks to Balkan -Ji-Bari International http://nonprofits.halabol.com/Balkan-Ji-Bari-international  and Mr.Mani Shankar Aiyar.





Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Alka! I am sure your book will do well. Rest assured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your book Alka
    may this become best seller
    may you write many more

    Travel India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guns!
    Hearty congrats Alka:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations dear:) Your poetry is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. many more congratulations Alka .. way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...