Translate the page

Thursday 21 March 2013

What Lies In A Name


What lies in a name is about a woman pleading her love to stay in her life , no matter if he gives her his name or not , no matter if he can express his love for her or not, she only craves that he should stay in her life till death do them part....hope you would enjoy it , Pl read on and if possible share the experience of your visit







Like clouds of rain my eyes shall pour 
If you go

If you try to erase your name from my life
My only hope

Who shall I blame for the pain in my eyes
That would embrace

Life too will claim it was right
I have notorious ways

My failure would remind me of stains on my heart
How will I cope

You need not give me your name nor announce
Don't  you know

Just a corner in your heart an isolated place 
Where I  can stay alone

What lies in a name I can stay without
Names can be changed

Douse me in flames of your love 
I wont complain

Be there in my life till death do us part
Is the only thing for I crave




Copyright ©2012alkanarula


photo credit - google images

noname-alkanarula.jpg

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful touching poetry:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah...what a soul-stirring piece!Beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took my breath away.. the feelings are so piercing and touching.. really falling short of words for such a beautiful feeling of a sacrifice and endurace through life... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very deep and beautifully written :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...