Translate the page

Sunday 10 March 2013

The end


Animated Nature
Few lines inspired by Bhagwad Gita about the ultimate truth of life , please read on 


My journey on a road
That I know will end 
Though I may not hear the knock
Do I fear my end
Do I care whether I will erode with dust
Or will be rendered to flames
Do I fear the tears that would roll
Or do I care who would laugh
Do I care whether I will go
Before I accomplish my tasks
My delusions about the Self
Came to an end
When I heard him roar
When he said
'Why do you worship when you know
You have no control
You have to live with pre determined destiny that I wrote
Before you took your first breath
So is your last breath in my control
Take my advice don't try to hold on your guise
That is composed of  five elements ,
And the elements are bound to erode
They don't last
The very Self is the supreme Truth.
There is neither injury nor non injury in It.
The only homogeneous Reality is your spirit
It is  pure, bodiless and is imperishable
Your spirit is the only priceless gift that is yours
That I allow in my regime !"


Copyright ©2012alkanarula
photo credits google image search result


theend-alkanarula.jpg

14 comments:

  1. Spirit can never be destroyed!
    Beautiful poem Alka filled with words of wisdom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful yet there is an underlying sense of wistfulness about these lines..."your last breath in my control"....contremplative line

    ReplyDelete
  3. the transience of time leads to but one destination....beautiful lines! Good to see you after a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Self is the supreme truth. Very inspiring lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice philosophical colour to life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. profound wisdom, a message the transcends time and space.

    Very well written.

    ReplyDelete

  7. This is awesome. I really loved the way you said it... Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u soo mch Bhuvan !

      Delete
    2. Ma'am you have been nominated for Liebster Award here:
      http://thelidislifted.blogspot.in/2013/03/more-love-coming-my-way.html

      Delete
  8. your pictures r great & ur writings simply the Best!!GOD<3U

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice

    hey i have added you on google followers, add my site too......... thanks

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...