Translate the page

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Evening of Life

Life is strange we run after what we don't have rather than treasure what we already have ! few lines describing one of the truths of life



I like when you say
You do love me and care
But bygones are bygones
That's what life will say

When I am  gone
When my memories fade
When  you move on
That's how we are made

You are running after the stars
I wonder how do you say
You care
When you have no time to spare

Smitten with desires and craves
We do forget
We have become slaves
Of this life and don't care

We don't treasure
Someone who is there
To conquer is the only crave
When we are young and naive

At Evening of Life
When we  begin to talk like a sage
When the Autumn of Life
Stops us from the race

We look back
And appraise
Try to bring back the time
Wish to live the golden age  once again

Now hear me out  when I say
Think of me before its too late
The time will not come back again
And  its not  hearsay

Though you may say
 I should have faith in you and be strong
You are led by phantasmagoria
It will end one day

My only advice
Try to surface
Before its too late
Before my residue fades





Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

2 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...