Translate the page

Friday 8 November 2013

IRIS




Blows are  what awaken us and help to break the dreams They show us the insufficiency of this world
and make us long to escape, to have freedom -(Swami Vivekananda)





Though the following lines are purely my expression yet inspired by  by Swami Vivekananda quote


Like a moron
I thought
I lie in thy heart
Away from  the claws of evil

I didn't know
The strings will fall apart
Before I unfurl
And flower like an Iris

I wrote
On the walls of your heart
The showy petals of some flowers are pungent
It hurts when you breathe in

I choked
Tried to breathe in the smog
But failed to survive
The stroke of demeaning

I rose
From the piles
With that one  smile
That assured me it could heal me

A mud pie
That was blown
When you crushed the Iris with your toes
Woke me up from my dream




Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code\

5 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...