Translate the page

Saturday 9 November 2013

Silence

“In the silence of the heart God speaks. If you face God in prayer and silence, God will speak to you. Then you will know that you are nothing. It is only when you realize your nothingness, your emptiness, that God can fill you with Himself. Souls of prayer are souls of great silence.” 
― Mother TeresaIn the Heart of the World: Thoughts, Stories and Prayers


Few words on Silence -


My speech where do you want to reach
When you know you are not louder than silence
Who I  chose to befriend 

The silence now has become my little friend
The words that cant speak
I decided to un friend


My joys and sorrows
You have been with me
Since I began to perceive and discern


Turn the  key to my soul
And  I am sure you will believe
When I say silence is my greatest strength


My echoing heart

You don't need no words
To reach out to those who don't understand


Words  can be  shaped. 
Promises  can be made to lull the heart and seduce the soul
In the final analysis words are meaningless




Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

4 comments:

  1. Words are the one that give strength to silence...... Nice line Alka (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. At times silence speak louder than words. Beautiful lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have more than one favourite line here...if i count them, it will be a total of 18..Lovely poem...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely words Alka...Superliked!!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...