Translate the page

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Luscious Lips


Few lines on luscious lips....



Your blood stained lips

Ah luscious

Place them on my thirsty lips

They are so full of nectar


Wrap me in your arms

Before I cease to breathe

I cant bear the heat

I need to be sheltered


Let my burning body melt in your arms

Its time for you to know

You rein my body my soul

Without you I feel like an aged hot desert


Let me feel the cold shower

So breathe

Make me an Oasis so green

Before my soul frees my apparel


Let me not remain me

Drown me in your moist eyes

Plunge in to deep green

Let me leap through your realm




Copyright ©2012alkanar
ula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

5 comments:

  1. nice poem for the Luscious Lips. very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Alka. Loved every line you wrote. You are a very nice poetess. Looking forward to your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice poem..
    your most welcome to my blog
    http://iwillrocknow.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one..Though a lil rhyming would have made it sound superb! Nice lines Alka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alka,you deserve all praises for presenting a lady' deep craving for and invitation to lover.Great,

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...