Translate the page

Monday 7 October 2013

Fire

Love is a beautiful feeling , a feeling which is easier to feel than express and  I never fall short of words to express it . Once again few lines on love...




Give me no name
Hold me only when you desire
But my breath shall speak of you 
Breathe out only your name
Till the end
Till my last fragment burns on the pyre

With empty hands I shall wane
Before you can feel my pain
Like star dust
I shall submerge in the genesis
Yet continue to light up the flame
That I lit to remind him of my only desire

Like a star I shall gaze
From above the sky I shall pray
For you to come into my life once again
But this time be only mine  without fail
I shall talk to him and bargain
If I hear you whisper you too have the same desire

This time be my usher 
And light up my life with your smiles 
That's my only prayer
Moisten my life
If you nod with a smile 
I shall extinguish  the flame that  I lit 
For him to accomplish my only desire 



Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

1 comment:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...