Translate the page

Friday 4 October 2013

Life after Death



Few lines inspired by death  the ultimate truth




LEAVE me a little while alone,
Let the silence take over in the darkness of his womb

Listen ! Yes even as I stand I feel the comfort of his hand
His soothing voice sounds like chimes those were windblown

Remove the crumbling flowers and wreaths from my couch
I want no marks on my holy shroud

Keep me away from the mournful crowd
It reminds me of the life laced with glory sheen and shone

Like I came naked all alone on my own
Let me go like I had neither friends nor foes no belongings l had no home

How poor were Fame ,did grief confess

The death can make a great lifeless

Our wreaths may fade the flowers may wane
Our well ripened deeds shall remain untouched above our grave

The death has bestowed what life withheld
I have learnt the secret of life after death

Its clouds and stars who have the power
Let me rejoice few moments of attained wisdom before I forget when I see the doorway to another throne



Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

2 comments:

  1. Alka - beautiful !! coming back to your blog after a long time and this is so lovely !!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...