Translate the page

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Pearl of Wisdom

Ney , Tabor Pipe , Vuvuzela , Serpent , Tubax and Piccolo are musical instruments from across the world They all are wind blown and have some kind of a resonator or resonators . And here they form a beautiful piece of poetry with their sound .








Can you sing along
Can you jive with me tonight
Can you make me feel like a Ney
Can you make me feel I am the only one in your life

Can you come so close
That your breath can caress mine
And hold me like a 
Vuvuzela 
Hold me like tabor pipe   when you kiss my lips tonight

Do you feel infatuated
Looking at my beautiful Serpent coils
Then stroke them gently
But be a little careful when you put them aside

Look around
I am the only one who  can hear you breathe tonight
Like a  Tubax
Whisper to my lips when you place them on mine

Come close I want to share a secret
A pearl of wisdom if you don't mind
Don't lose me
I am the only Piccolo who can sing to you all life





Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful poetry,depicting deep feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be a lovely song when played alongside the instruments ... awesome !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Advanced Merry Christmas & Happy New Year greetings and also Thanks and Smiles:) for ur support till now Dear Blogger Buddy God<3U:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice Poem. Feeling are clearly captured in this. Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  6. सुंदर रचना के लिए हार्दिक बधाई

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Poem. Do you have any idea to compile it into Audio. You can establish your Identity among the followers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Webbience , well no ..wud b gr8 if u cld help me ...

      Delete
  8. Isn't it amazing to connect with something beyond just music, its creator - the instruments. Never thought on such lines but that's certainly a beautiful idea. Loved the poem, it sort of glides :)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...