Translate the page

Monday 6 January 2014

All That Glitters Is Not Gold

                                 
  



                                 Live I must ,Strive I must ,Rise I must
                                           In dust devil , In turbulence
                                        Its the rule of life I must obey
                                                       I realised
                                         The course of wind can change
                                 Thrive I must , fly I must , remain alive I must
                                         Amongst uncanny slaves of life
                                           Few can put zephyr to shame
                                                   I sensed , I smelt
                                                   The prevailing wind
                                           That no more smells of you
                                     Neither it speaks of your beguile persona
                                      So has your appearance become strange
                                            My perceptive towards life
                                                  You have changed
                                          Like a snow clad mountain
                                                        I stood
                                           Strong above the woods
                                       Like a fjord you made your way
                                         Raked up the soil to navigate
                        Neither it seems you cared nor you appear to be ashamed
                                          Deafening silence , I  understood
                                             A piece of advice it gave
                                            All that glitters is not gold
                               When the things appear too perfect to be true
                                               Don;t get carried away
                                       Rather look for the chastity of that wave
                                              I looked , I did not get hooked
                                                   To glitter and glaze
                                           Your diligent ways gave away
                                  And I found out before I could have lost myself
                                                         In the maze
                                         
                                 
                                         
  Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

11 comments:

  1. Certainly true, life is not a bed of roses. LIFE and Love is the greatest gift we can ever hope to give or receive. Love is the one thing that can overcome many turbulences in life..
    Great lines Alka Narula..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely poetic motivation! Thank you Alka:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely piece of literature here. Loved every line.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful words. Truly touched :)
    Following you now on GFC, Please follow back to return the support <3
    xoxo
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/2014/01/awesome-international-giveaway-january.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Alka....Wonderful piece of motivation. I pick up gr8 learnings from it...

    Rgds, Vaishali
    www.vaishu-soulcurry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your article is very helpful thank you very much for sharing .

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...