Translate the page

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Juvenile

Life is like that , some times it makes you angry at times happy I often write on love and anguish but for a change penned down a few lines on strength or probably anger . Well I leave it to my readers to decide ...



You played with my heart
Spoke to my lonely soul
You turned the key
Flung open the door
When you wrote on the walls
Lit up the dark room
You conquered my soul
That lay within the layers safe and secure
You claimed you are the messenger of life
My only ray of hope
Your unstoppable smiles
Smooth velvet touch and strokes
Your vows and your oaths
They only spoke of your devotion towards my soul
I walked few miles
Couldn't keep my eyes off your smiles
My leanings from life
Told me there's hidden aim behind and that too in loads
My suspicious eyes were out to find
What made god  become so kind that he forgot his swearword
That made me walk pass your life
And spot the skeleton and ghosts
By now I had realised 
You are a faux a mere hoax
I took a back stride
Gaped  at every thread of your  well knit mold
Before  I am gone I must pour 
You are a juvenile ,not worth a thought nor worth a blow
You are one of those stepping stones those I climb
That make me strong like a rock that needs no shore
One venal like you I cross in my life
Only blesses me with strength of hundreds of stallions
You will only watch me gallop and achieve my goals
While you sulk and walk soft on the roads



Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

11 comments:

  1. beautiful..deep in heart.

    www.numerounity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. felt like you are talking about me .... just joking ... good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strength is more prominent here than anger....loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a beautiful piece of poetry. Congrates its a 'Sweet sharing Recommended post" on Sweet sharing FB group. Cheers !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you have a great blog,would you like to follow each other?? Do let me know on my blog!!
    stay in touch
    xoxo
    kriti
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, i hope everyone will like your post..

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...