Translate the page

Sunday 9 March 2014

Source Of Life


Few lines inspired by ― famous quote   “Light is creation. Darkness is the space necessary to create.” Erica Jasmin Cartaya



The splash of water turned me blue
Woke me up made me cuckoo 
Exasperated I flipped out became schizo
The sound of shower irked me too

The splash of shower once again
Erased the frowns from my face
Wiped my tears with tremendous grace
Those were about to soil my face

Suddenly something turned me inside out
When I felt the droplets of water trickle down my face
I saw the sunshine smile through the rain
Before I could lose my mind and become insane

The rose on my lips smiled once again
When I saw the rainbow in the rain
I realised this is how the life is meant to be
The source of life lies in the darkness though we long for the bright day 

The nights are meant to end up to give way to the day
And the bright sunshine  must merge in the darkness of the night
Light is only a creation 

And the darkness is the space necessary to create


Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully written :) Good take on the quote itself

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post very much , i like to read this article

    ReplyDelete

  3. I like your post very much i had nice time while reading your post

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...