Translate the page

Thursday 22 May 2014

A Beautiful Morning for me



Quote from Romeo Juliet #quotes #romeo #juliet
Romeo
I fear, too early: for my mind misgives
Some consequence yet hanging in the stars
Shall bitterly begin his fearful date
With this night's revels and expire the term
Of a despised life closed in my breast
By some vile forfeit of untimely death.


And now a few lines on pain please read on .....


I fell in your arms
I thought I could live forever in the swing
Your  lips were too soft
I thought I could forever communicate with them
In your eyes and in your arms
I galloped though I had not a single wing on me


Your face had that charm
That I had never seen and I don't wish to see again
Your musk was so strong
It took me no time to sweep me off my feet
Your palms were so warm
I thought they could never let go off me


I knealed before the storm
I said " let me sustain with him"
It blew the rocks into pieces
Those were stronger than me
It left abruptly without an alarm
To comeback to shock me one evening


I thought its about to rain
But the clouds left without a warning for me
I mistook the sound of the dark
I thought it was the Nightingale singing for me
The stars too disappeared in the dark
I thought they were preparing to welcome the morning

I failed once again to recognise the warnings
Could you speak to me " Oh Dark"
Why do you keep coming back to me
Why don't you tell the rain to shower on me
Can you speak to stars
And tell them I am yearning for " A Beautiful Morning "

Though every thing seemed like a dream in the dark
But you all failed me
You failed me because you never cared for me
Like a withered twig in your palms
 " Oh my fate " in your arms
I failed
For all of you have conspired and are bent upon to blow me off my feet


Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

10 comments:

  1. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read.
    I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.

    Food Delivery in Train at Jhansi Station

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fate .. well i believe that we make our own fate ..

    a little sad poem but i liked it .. it speaks truth


    Bikram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for dropping by :-) @B 23 ...

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...