Translate the page

Thursday 22 May 2014

Away From My Destiny and My Fate

Traditional usage defines #fate as a power or agency that predetermines and orders the course of events. Fate defines events as ordered or "inevitable" and unavoidable. Classical and European mythology features three goddesses dispensing fate, known as Moirai in Greek mythology, as Parcae in Roman mythology, and as Norns in Norse mythology. They determine the events of the world through the mystic spinning of threads that represent individual human fates. In Islam, fate or qadar is the decree of Allah.And #destiny is used with regard to the finality of events as they have worked themselves out; and to that same sense of "destination", projected into the future to become the flow of events as they will work themselves out.

“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.” ― Lemony Snicket





I didn;t say I am  happy in my lonely self
Nor should you say I am trying to tread away from the realism

On an aisle all by myself
Now when I have begun to feel tired of wallowing sounds

I look at my body the way it is dressed
I realise its close to triumph boulevard

Let me walk pass the life that appears to be dead
Find an avenue that is quiet a place for me to zen

My beautiful loneliness you have been my only aide
Now find me a place where I can rest

The smokey clouds I can smell
They seem to like the night the way it is bejewelled

I can see the rainbow wear a smile over its depressed face
Behind the clouds it shines since I told you to look for a place

A place for me to dwell
Away from the reach of my destiny and my fate

I tried hard to negotiate with my life
But it was as stubborn as was my destiny and my fate

Let me bid farewell and dishonour the fate
It was not too kind though I did everything for it to change

Don't  fear the dark and don't look so tensed
I know few teardrops will roll down some eyes but with time they will wane



Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results Link for your google analytic code

6 comments:

  1. now now that is so very nicely written .. and the use of simple words makes it easier for the likes of me to understand

    Life is Funny ...

    Bikram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, thanks for sharing this post..

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...