Translate the page

Thursday 25 December 2014

Soulful Sage

Soulful Sage is inspired by the famous lines by Albert Pike , It's about our unwarranted fears that attract negative energy , It's about the ultimate truth of life that the soul never dies and the only way to thrive in the perpetual cycle of birth and death is “We must pass through the darkness, to reach the light.” and to reach the light we mist overcome our fears , be positive in our approach towards life  as it is our ability to attract positive energy during the dark phases of life that makes the journey easier to accomplish . And not to forget life is a theatre we are here to perform and go when our role is over.



soulfulsage-alkanarula.gif




Pass through the darkness
I owe it
I can't escape
To reach the brilliant side
I must cross the maze

My tear drops
My heart throbs
My breath
My wonderful gait
The sensual smile of my face

No it is not an illusion
Nor is a hallucination
Look through my eyes
To gauge the authenticity
I am not playing games

I wore a garb
The one that was not too dark
For I learnt a secret
How to reach out to the universe
That hears you out only if you praise

I try to find no faults
I am done with my frowns
I have begun to love myself
I have accepted myself the way I am
I don't care about the notorious glares

The blindfold on my eyes
I didn't tie
It was tied by a soulful sage
Who showed me how to crawl
And how to walk through the enormous maze

Oh,demons
You don't exist
Neither does the sorrow
Nor does the pain
No more you rein


You no more are in my thoughts
You no more can haunt
This flesh that I call my body
It is dead though it may appear animate
That I can shed and disappear



Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...