Translate the page

Sunday 4 January 2015

State-of-the-art " Poetry of the day "

After a long time few lines on love , love in Robert Fulghum's words " I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death."
#lovequotes #poetryonlove #lovepoem




#lovequotes #poetryonlove #lovepoem Alka-Narula
I tried to run away
I tried to shun
The feelings so strong
So that I could  restraint my heart
Before it got dismayed
Feel weak in its knees
If I let free the door
That leads to my heart
My heart that sleeps in the darkness
Detached from the other souls

My spiritual guide
Came in my way
Took me in it's arms
Spoke to me while I frowned
Gave me a piece of advice
And said " Open your arms
Welcome the sun ,before it goes down
Because healing your heart will be an arduous job
Life is full of surprises
Open the door that has sored"


I persuaded my heart
That lay deep in the dark
I tried to refute
And tried to prove "The fears are all false"
I convinced my heart to open the door
To this new visitor's knock
Who whispered to my soul
"I can communicate with the chimes
Which lie hushed up within thine
And can make them play the melody
If I you allow me in and open the door "

The welcome smile on my face
I can't hide I have failed
His arrival to grace my life
Is true
But with time I shall be able to say
The unique visitor in my life
Was conventional
Or is a state-of-the-art
Who  had a fake smile
Or is still adorned by the walls of my heart.


Copyright ©2012alkanarula photo credit - google image search results

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...