Translate the page

Thursday 12 January 2012

duet composed by alka and thousif raza

My fellow blogger thousif raza who has been one of my regular readers(biiiig smile) and whos posts i follow and read on a regular basis  suggested we write a poem together,i was thrilled with the idea because apart from his blog http://knowingthousif.blogspot.com/ his comments itself  on my poetry were so beautiful,meaningful and poetic that i knew what he will write will be beautiful so we came up with  the idea of composing a duet together and posting it so here it goes hope u all enjoy reading it:)Red Autum Falls



 Me - i could read between the lines , i knew you were talking about , love that i knew and was aware , though we never talked about our love......your words changed my life that was lonely till date , now i know the meaning of love , dont need to be told that life is nothing without love !!
Thousif-"It’s always you, it has always been you.. Even before I said u knew, I tried like a fool, trying to express but you always knew.
I knew it needn’t be said but what I felt in my heart I wanted you to feel it too. So I said in a way of exactly how I felt inside. The warmth, the lushness of it, the depth and the passion. I couldn’t say it as I felt but I couldn’t stop myself from doing so too.
Like you’ve always been, I knew u always would be for me, understanding me even when I couldn’t make sense of myself. Making me believe that I’m not the only one who’s madly in love…"

Me-my love ,now i feel  warm inside, my feelings you can read i dont need to be spelt  out..swept in love that i feel inside,no wonder you didn't fail to read my heart, that  i tried to conceal with my smile and the smile was enough for you, to feel the depth of my love and what went on in my mind..........my feelings no more i need to reveal.

Thousif-Its like a bond unsaid, its like a string that wound us together... tying us together in the most graceful of knots. A knot unseen only felt. A  attraction only felt by us two for ourselves. The feeling inside our heart was something physical, it wasn't just a feeling.. i felt it alive, breathing and i knew it was alive from you... because u r the one who helped breathe life into it... my love

Me-my sweet love , your words are few but an oasis of dew that has drowned me in sweet pain,you are the one i knew could have read the tears that i  concealed in my eyes ....you did not even let me speak, but stole the words from my mouth that wouldn't have poured out, had you not been able to read my heart . you are my love and my life and i shall breathe your name always as long as i am alive

copyright(c)alkanarula
photo credit mobileapples

6 comments:

  1. Great composition with stunning sync between the thoughts of you two... :) Superb... ;) Words- it's a different world in it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very innovative , Alka!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good goood , I always envy those who can write such nicely in a flow ...

    it does not look you have done this for the first time .. All the best and heres to more of these jugalbandi's ...

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Phoenix,all i can say is "word are all i have to take your heart away" :)my fav no. @thanx Rahul@Bikramjit:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u rahul:)
    thank u bikram:)i love ur blog:)you write very well so u dont need to envy anyone:)thank u so much
    thank u elvira:)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...