Translate the page

Thursday 12 January 2012

journey in a barren land..



life i feel , i can never cheat you , but with you together i am sure to defeat my destiny...please stay close,.if you think you can be my anchor and don't let me down . I promise , you will have no regrets once you get to know , i have no greed to prolong my journey in this barren land !!

life, please have belief in me and embrace me if you can....i can defeat my destiny if you stay close and hold my hand...i promise you will never complain once you know my honest core , all i need  is you to fondle me when i am hurt and my heart bleeds in loneliness !!

life ,please have faith in me , i can change my destiny....i can  row my boat all alone, but  feel the need for some one who can rejuvenate me when i am low on  my strength.... i promise , you will be blessed for lives to come if you relieve this soul from the world of materials !!

you are the one and the only one ,who i believe can be my oar and help me sweep through and reach the horizon...alone , i know i will reach the shore but need you to cheer me ,if ever i go down on my knees.....i promise ,i will pay the price before i reach the horizon !!

copy right(c)alkanarula
photo credit faith centre,cafe sozo

12 comments:

  1. Yet another great piece of writing... :) am sure you will win the contract with life with these words and reach the horizon... Of course, am in for a duet composition... ;) thanx for the invite too... ma pleasure... :) will give my best... btw, my altar's link: http://rphoenixaltar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you say to your life, it shouts back the same to you. Think of yourself as The Life and then address these grievances. Miracles will happen. Just keep your eyes open :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u so much phoenix i hope ur words do come true...btw they are very motivational:)got ur link will add...and dont worry i know u r nt spamming...:p
    thank u apoyando ur comment here has reminded me of the book i had read recently the secret:)am sure u will enjoy it too...thank u so much for ur comment what u sed is very meangful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely, they will come true 'cos, if you've been chosen 2 live the pain, am sure you will love the gain that follows it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great one alka, i love it! life is really a magical one, unexpected comes and those we want are tough to get,:) Thanks hope you get all the better! :) *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  6. phoenix i hope ur wrds do come true:)
    saggi thank u so much:)well said:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nicely written .. But then its up to us how much we make LIfe beleive in us .. it is our hard work that will get us there :)

    Life is Life its Upto us as individuals what we make of it :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  8. well said bikramjit:) am glad u came back after the acute misunderstanding and confusion on my part:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey....brilliant....dats straight frm heart!!!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...