Translate the page

Wednesday 8 February 2012

2nd versatile blogger award

 
this is my fourth blogger award given to me by Akshay Kumar G :)let me tell you a bit about his blog first his blogs are versatile and he has the talent and ability to write over anything and everything in the most beautiful way:)you can go through his blog here The Eternal Fighter, The Ultimate Comeback Kid!.Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Akshay for this award:)

The rule of accepting the award are as follows

1.Paste the award picture on your blog
2.Thank the person who gave you the award
3.Pass on the award to 15fellow bloggers
4.share 7random facts about yourself

Well quite honestly i dont think i am in a position to review and award anyones blog as am new aroun here myself  and am 8months away from my blogoversary,morover i would like to give 62awards as all those following my blog and all those whos blogs i am following are really award worthy blogs..so its very difficult for me to decide.So in a random order i am giving the award,i am sorry if i missed giving someone the award but i promise i will do so the next time i recieve an award:)

Heres the list of awardees-

VST for Scribblings On The Walls Of Silence
Christy for My Kitchen Flavors - Bon Appetit!
elvira lobo for its my life
andy for Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...
princess fiona for The Princess Passions
sangeeta reghu nair for Sangry Words
amit ganguly for Sustainable Sphere
sawan for Blogger (Blogspot) - ruffledsoul
kalpana misra for A rolling stone gathers no moss
sheril for TravelNlife
vijay shenoy for Minds Eye Of Life
magic eye for Pets forever
prime aque for  SB - Your decisions can best portray your life...
tim for Higher Truths
readit for Readitt 

Now 7random things about me are-
1.am  BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD cook
2.am as lazy as one can get
3.i am a die hard secularist
4.i can never watch movies on television have the attention span of a ninny
5.am a fitness freak
6.a major time animal lover
7.my dream is when i tyrn old i should have a big farm with hundreds of stray dogs:)

now time to inform all the awardees so ciao:)

25 comments:

  1. congrats on this one toooo.. :) you are on a roll here well done .. and here's wishing many more to come ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is certainly appreciable efforts of yours.
    I wish there is a category of Sustainable Spirit Blogging too :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on ur well-deservig Award Dear. Thanks a lot Alka.U an inspiration To many Bloggers. Thanks for this Yummy Award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks christy..and the pleasure is mine:)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Alka. Winter always turns to spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa!!!! congrats for ur Award......most deserving ....thanx a lot....made my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you, Alka, and THANKS SO MUCH for blessing me with this award! Much appreciated and a very sweet surprise! :-) x0x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations again Alka. You truly deserve it. :)

    And thanks for describing me with such kind words, I'm seriously not deserving of them. :)

    I am very lazy too, as lazy as I can get. :P
    And yes, I love animals too, especially cats. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you akshay:)and you are deserving of the kind words for sure:)

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dear Alka,
    I am touched & humbled that you would give this award to me.
    The more I read & visit your blog, the more I come to realize just how funny you are (smile).
    I graciously accept the award.
    Congratulations to all the other nominees too!
    Thank you again for your kindness Alka.

    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its my pleasure andy..p.s. i had read this comment of yours last night and spent the night wondering what made u realise am funny i kept giggling to the extent that i couldn write poetry:)hehehe..actually u judged me right i am very funny all day long the pain i feel is while i write this particular blog and then i get back to being a funny person:)hehehe..honestly this is the cutest comment i have ever recieved..thank u for makin me smile:)

      Delete
  10. Congrats Alka :) its exciting to see excited faces, especially with a cute smile!! bless u. and thank you for the honor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sawan....and the pleasure is mine:)

      Delete
  11. raining awards!!!!!!!! u deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the award and what a great example to give it out to others as well! Blessings to you and thank you for sharing your beautiful poetry with the world!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...