Translate the page

Thursday 9 February 2012

only in dreams



The moment i felt , i am closer to shore.................some one shook me so hard that i realised , i was dreaming ...the moment i felt , its time to breathe ...i felt so choked , that i realised i was dreaming!!

Virgin my heart like a sea bed.....that hasn't seen the sun light till now, scattered like sand, went flying around the ocean...... that i was trying to sail through , while i was dreaming !!

My aroma my heart , is nectar of love.....that you will never find , if you try to be mean to me .....and will be deprived of my love that can not be seen, but can be felt only in dreams !!

 I sprang forth from an oyster ...... from the bottom of sea , Aphrodite like i feel, trapped in my body ...that needs nothing but love....and ever if i am able to receive , in this life you will see....i am the one ,who you find only in dreams !!

copyright(c)alkanarula
photo credit photobucket.com

2 comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...