Translate the page

Friday 24 February 2012

rainbow in my eyes

 
 when i closed my eyes.....i could see........a rainbow in the night......now, dont laugh at me............... look into my eyes .......and you will see the rainbow in my eyes .....and you will believe,i didnt dream........
when i closed my eyes..... i could see .....i was flying...... my love with me, i held him tight.....in the sky,we danced last night...... and i could see.....the rainbow smile......splendour was the sky and it blinked at me ... when he kissed me last night .

i wont be surprised......if you dont believe......my story of last night.....when i could see ......the rainbow dance with me when he kissed me last night..........look at my cheeks .......and you will see......they are rosy and i am shy.....and you will believe.....
i didnt lie , nor did i dream....but i blushed last night.

copyright(c)alka narula
photo credit photobucket.com

30 comments:

  1. may be your face is the rainbow of colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you got to see it for yourself :)thank you captainjohann

      Delete
  2. all the best to the rainbow in the night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you soooooo much matheikal,fingers crossed :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. hmmmmm so you do believe me ,thank you akshay.

      Delete
  4. Ah!dancing in the sky---what a cute imagination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you indu..thank you sooo much for dropping by.

      Delete
  5. I love it.. what a merry twang these thoughts have:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kajal, your comments mean a lot to me.

      Delete
  6. i could visualize your imagination as i read between lines !

    super liked it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmmm so u could read between the lines ;)thank you sooooo much for liking it rahul

      Delete
  7. Awww.It's soo sooo cute!! I could just imagine that!! Brings backs memories.I so so love your Romance posts Alka!! :) Can connect with them so very well. :)Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sooo much for ever your ever encouraging words jen

      Delete
  8. "but i blushed last night." so lovely! made the feelings so real

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you soooooo much for liking it della.

      Delete
  9. Loved the ending with
    ....but i blushed last night.

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you soooo much for liking it bindu ,

      Delete
  10. Lovely...

    A lil coincidence... Check out
    http://miracleshappen13.blogspot.in/2011/09/someday-ill-have-rainbow-in-my-eyes.html?spref=fb

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats a cute little romantic one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. subhadra thank you soooo much for making my day

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. rahul thank you sooooo much for your kind words

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. you are one person who believed in my story...thank you shamsud :)

      Delete
  14. thank you once again "computer service in chennai "

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely emotions well expressed.


    Usha Srikumar

    http://ushasrikumar.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Link Exchange | Products And Prices
The list of link building products and prices currently offerd at LinkMarket.Net.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...